23. joulukuuta 2015

Christmas cards + 3 others

I received so many lovely Christmas cards this year! Sadly I didn't send any this year. O_O I totally missed the dates when the cards should have been sent. My friend was here for two days and right after that my mom came here for five days. I bought gifts for my parents, my husband and one good friend anyway. :)

Christmas card from Evelyn in Australia (@e_evelyn11)



Christmas card (swap) from Lillian in Taiwan (@happymonemone)



Christmas card from Soili in Finland
(Very cute one! ^^ )



Christmas card from my parents 



Christmas card from Jari's relatives in Finland



Christmas card from Annastiina in Finland



Christmas card from Annika in Finland
(The rabbit is so cute! ^^ <3)



Jyväskylä and Porvoo cards from Niina in Finland




DEU-2505 from Germany
Travel time: 26 days


2 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania noi kakkupaperi- ja nappikortit! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Niin on! :) osaispa itekki tehä niin kivoja kortteja. :D

      Poista